Some of my current favorites:
- Allergy Eats – Online Guide to Allergy Friendly Restaurants
- Celiac Chicks, the Guide to a Hip & Healthy Gluten-Free Lifestyle
- Celiac Disease Center at Columbia University (Dr. Peter H. R. Green, MD, Director)
- Celiac Disease Foundation
- Delight – The magazine for those with celiac disease, gluten intolerance, food allergies & sensitivities.
- Find Me Gluten-Free – a free restaurant search app for your phone. Useful when traveling, too!
- Gluten-Free Girl and the Chef
- Gluten-Free Goddess
- Gluten-Free Registry: Putting People and Gluten-Free Friendly Businesses Together
- Gluten-Free Restaurant Awareness Program (GFRAP), a program of the Gluten Intolerance Group of North America. On this site, you can search GF Friendly restaurants by Zip Code! Amazing.
- Gluten Intolerance Group (GIG) of North America
- TasteSpotting – The most beautiful GF food (with stories and recipes) I have ever seen. This is definitely Gluten-Free porn. I defy you to look at the pictures without salivating.
- Wheat Belly
In addition to publishing “Sweet Tea & Wheat-Free,” I have also been a contributor to “The Sweet Potato”, the Sustainable Food and Farming blog of the Carolinas, produced by the Carolina Farm Stewardship Association. CFSA is a member-based non-profit organization operating under this philosophy:
“Local food not only tastes better and is better for you, but it also improves our local economies while drastically reducing the energy required for distribution.”